FAQS

How early do I need to contact you prior to the event?

Corporate deliveries and small events require 48 hours. Larger events, the earlier the better. We find ourselves booked a year in advance on prime weekends. So get your event on our calendar as early as possible to insure you are going to have the finest cuisine.

What type of events do you cater?

We cater everything from corporate, social, intimate dinner parties, wedding receptions to elaborate galas.

When do you need final guest count?

One week prior to the event date along with final payment.

Can I provide my own beverages?

Of course, if you prefer to provide non and alcoholic beverage we are happy to provide complete bar set up and bartenders if needed.

I have a budget and I am not sure what I can achieve within my budget. Can you help me?

Of course! Everyone has a budget and we can help. There are many options, and we can customize your event to fit within your budget.

What other services do you offer?

Outstanding cuisine is only the beginning. We also can provide floral, valet, entertainment, tent, tables, chairs, specialty linen, placecards….all your event needs.

What are your payment terms?

We require a non refundable $500.00 deposit to confirm your event date with us. 6 weeks prior to your event after the menu and catering needs are determined 80% of your total is due. One week prior to your event the remaining 20% along with your final guest count is due.

Comments are closed.