Now that the NFL regular season is complete the playoffs will begin this weekend. The NFL playoffs are one of the most popular times of the year for people to get together and cheer on their favorite team(s) culminating in The Big Game!
New NFL Playoff Format
The NFL has introduced a new playoff format that allows 14 teams to participate. Previously, only 12 teams (6 from each conference) were allowed into the playoff format. This means more football, more competition, and more fun! Below are the team pairings for the playoffs, including the lucky teams that get a first round bye:
1. Tennessee Titans (BYE)
2. Kansas City Chiefs vs. 7. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Buffalo Bills vs. 6. New England Patriots
4. Cincinnati Bengals vs. 5. Las Vegas Raiders
1. Green Bay Packers (BYE)
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. 7. Philadelphia Eagles
3. Dallas Cowboys vs. 6. San Francisco 49ers
4. Los Angeles Rams vs. 5. Arizona Cardinals
From the very first kick off, through Championship Sunday, all the way to the Big Game; don’t let your guests go hungry! Get your gatherings catered with gourmet catering from Joe’s Gourmet Catering & Events.
Popular Types of Football Game Catering
Let’s face it, you can only eat so many potato chips with dip! Instead, why not provide food that just fits with watching football…and it’s all gourmet! Explore below some of the most popular items our customers order for their gatherings:
- Chicken (especially wings)
- Pasta courses such as mostaccioli
- Gourmet sandwiches
- Gourmet desserts and cookies
- Gourmet salads and sides
Get a Gourmet Catering Quote Today
Now is the time to plan your football catering event. Contact us today or call 248-477-4333 to speak with one of our experts about the specifics for your special event. We look forward to serving you!